If you’re not sure what you need, we’ll guide you through the process with our Solution Workshop. We’ll conduct a series of on-line meetings where we will gather information about your organization and your requirements. After the discovery process we’ll develop some proposed processes with recommendations regarding users and their roles, the types of data to be collected and managed and the kinds of reports, dashboards and notifications that fit your needs. We’ll review those with you and refine them to you specifications.
After completing a Solution Workshop, you will have a set of baseline documentation that you can use to describe your plan to others and qualify a system relative to your needs. Specifically, at the end of a Solution Workshop, you will have:
- A defined business process(es) workflow diagram
- A defined set of user roles in that process
- A defined data structure, including relationships among the data elements
- A defined set of reports and dashboards for status and results
- A good understanding of your requirements