SOX COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Efficiently manage your SOX compliance process
Manage your Sarbanes-Oxley control framework and empower management with tools to easily perform control assessments and testing. You’ll be able to manage issues and remediations as well as leverage 3rd party frameworks, including COSO and CobIT. With powerful reporting and notifications, you’ll keep stakeholders informed on progress and results.
DoubleCheck SOX Compliance Management software provides a secure, centralized environment for automating the management of your compliance program. With DoubleCheck’s flexible web-based software, you will be able to document your processes and associated controls, executed assessments and tests of control performance, establish ownership and manage resolution of issues identified.
Automate SOX Compliance
Know and See What’s Happening
Room to Grow
You need your solution to evolve with your business for today and tomorrow. With DoubleCheck’s software, there are multiple dimensions for growth. Whether you need to add incremental compliance frameworks, other GRC functions such as risk or audit management, or advanced analytic capabilities, we’ve got you covered. Software upgrades are straightforward and data can be shared and used across modules.
DoubleCheck SOX Compliance Management
Key SOX Compliance Management Software Benefits
- User interfaces configured to the roles and responsibilities of the individual. Users will see the information they need and be guided through their responsibilities, maximizing user satisfaction and minimizing the cost of training.
- Integration and automation of compliance processes based on how you do business. With DoubleCheck’s configurable workflows, you’ll have the system facilitating your steps. You might start with a risk assessment, then perform assessments on higher risk controls, have single or multi-level reviews based on assessment results, automatically create and assign issues for resolution and system follow up…the process is up to you!
- Ability to test or assess the result once and use it to inform multiple regulations, compliance requirements – no duplicative work!
- Ability to roll up and analyze results in multiple dimensions (i.e. by process, by organization, by risk, by regulation, by business unit, by division and by most important exceptions).
- A rich set of underlying technical capabilities that enable growth as your compliance management program evolves, including:
- Document management
- Issue creation and resolution management
- Associated data management (i.e. information about items, such as control, owners – these can be names, text, numbers, scores, cash values, dates and more)
- Testing module
- Multiple assessment options, including survey style and spreadsheet style
- User configurable reports
- Data import and export tools
- Notifications of tasks to perform, or changes to items related to your responsibilities
- Risk scoping, rating and scoring
- Roll-up scoring and reporting
SOX Compliance Highlights
- Document your control framework
- Associate controls with accounts, processes, risk, policies, laws or audits relevant to your business
- Perform system managed certifications of control design, associated risks, processes or tests
- Perform system managed assessments or testing of control performance on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis
- Identify deficiencies or issues and their impacts on linked items, such as risk or policies.
- Understand benefits from any compensating controls
- Manage deficiencies or issues to effective closure
- Keep all stakeholders informed with dashboards and reports, with time or event based notifications