QuickLaunch Service: Training
Training for DoubleCheck™ applications is conducted on the pre-populated client database uploaded during the Implementation Stage. The structure and timing of the session is flexible to meet the Client needs. The session will include:
- Review of data and workflows.
- Comprehensive training on all aspects of system functionality and capabilities.
- Review of Methodology for adding and modifying organizational levels within the software.
- Review of methodology for adding and modifying Risk and Control properties, and how to use the custom properties for mapping controls to associated control framework (COSO, COBIT, ISO 17799, etc.).
- Review of process for using custom properties to capture additional categorizations such as preventive/detective, manual/automated, frequency, and control type.
- Review of process for attaching and recalling files created in other software.
- Review of methodology for attaching test support documentation to files created in MS Word or MS Excel via hyper-linking to facilitate supervisory review.
- Demonstration of methodology for storage and retrieval of control documentation either as data elements within the software (reportable) or data objects attached to the software (read/writable in the software packages that created the objects).
- Review of libraries and XML tools to move organizational levels.
- Review of the integral versioning control in the software.
- Walkthrough of the Report Manager.
- Testing and sign off of database.
Questions About Our QuickLaunch Service?
Don’t hesitate. Contact us today at 1-888-299-3980.